This class is based on the NRA "Basic Pistol" Course and has been expanded to meet the 12 hour requirement of Ohio State Law. The classroom session meets Saturday, OFFSITE at Community Bible Church - 1427 W. Main St., Tipp City, from 9:00am - 5:30pm. The range session meets Sunday at Olde English Outfitters from 12:00n - 4:00pm.
Students will undergo a written multiple choice test AND a shooting test in order to pass this course. Students need to bring the following to class: UNLOADED handgun (.380 or larger), pen and notebook. NO LIVE AMMUNITION IS TO BE BROUGHT TO CLASS.
Students should bring the following to the range session:
- UNLOADED Handgun in .380 or larger
- Hearing Protection
- Eye Protection
- Hat with a brim
- 150 rounds of factory ammunition
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor participation (based on the season)
- NO flip flops
- If you find it necessary to reschedule any portion of your class, you must do so 7 days prior to the course start date.
- There will be a $20.00 administrative charge for rescheduling.
- Choosing new dates will be subject to availability.
- Cancellations NOT made prior to 7 days of the class start date cannot be refunded.
- There is a minimum of 6 participants to hold a class.
Below you will find the course registration form (click on the link to download in Adobe PDF format). Your registration will not be considered complete until we receive your payment and a signed copy of this form. Your registration form can be mailed, faxed to (937)667-9485 or emailed to email@example.com
For a complete listing of all of our course dates, please visit the Google